St. Joseph Church Calendar
Having trouble viewing the calendar? You may need to clear your internet cache/browsing data.
- Go to
- Click "Advanced"
- Click "Clear Browsing Data"
- Check Browsing history
- Download history
- Cached images and files
- Cookies and other site data
- Click the "Clear Browsing Data" button
- Safari 10.0.1+ (Mac) - Clearing Cache and Cookies
- Click on Safari and then on Preferences.
- Select Privacy and then click Manage Website Data.
- Select Remove All and then in the small popup, selection Remove Now.
- From the History menu, select Clear Recent History. ...
- From the Time range to clear: drop-down menu, select the desired range; to clear your entire cache, select Everything.
- Next to "Details", click the down arrow to choose which elements of the history to clear; to clear your entire cache, select all items.
- Internet Explorer 9, 10 and 11 (Win)
- Select Tools (via the Gear Icon) > Safety > Delete browsing history.... ...
- Make sure to uncheck Preserve Favorites website data and check both Temporary Internet Files and Cookies then click Delete.
- Microsoft Edge
- Click the Hub icon
- Click the History icon
- Click the link labeled Clear all history
- Check the boxes for each item you want to clear
- Click the Clear button. The message "All Clear!"
Subscribe to the Google Calendar
1. On your computer, open Google Calendar.
2. On the left, above "My Calendars," click Add From URL.
3. Enter the calendar's address in the field provided. Copy and paste the URL provided below:
4. Click Add Calendar. The calendar will appear on the left side under "Other calendars."