Religious Education Schedule
10:45am - 12:15pm
Grades 1 – 6
5:00 - 6:15pm
Grades 1 - 6
7:15pm - 8:30pm
Grade 7 & 8
4:00pm - 5:15pm
Grades 1 – 4
6:00pm - 7:15pm
Grades 1 – 8
Mr. James Jungels
Director of Religious Education
Religious Education Assistant
Available for Download:
New Children Entering the Program: For all new children entering the program, our office requires a copy of their Baptismal Certificate to facilitate accurate record keeping. A child will be admitted to the program BUT not given a class placement until we have this form.
During the early part of the school year we will hold meetings to provide specific details to the families of children preparing for sacraments. The specific dates for these meetings will be given out at a later date. Here is some general information to keep in mind:
- Dates for First Reconciliation and First Eucharist will be determined in the Fall
- First Reconciliation is typically celebrated one evening during Lent.
- First Eucharist is usually celebrated in the Spring at a Sunday Mass.
- Date for Confirmation is determined by the Bishop’s office, and we are usually informed sometime in January. The Bishop’s office determines the date and time.
- Teaching Tips
- Called to be Cornerstones
- Parents and You: Forging a Strong Partnership
- Finding Signs of the Holy at Home
- What's Your Catholic IQ?