Interested in Volunteering?
Please download the volunteer application form and return it to the office.
For ministries that work with children, adults with special needs and the elderly you will also need to complete Virtus training and be fingerprinted. This requirement serves to keep you safe as well as the people you work with. We thank you for willingness to keep those who are most at risk, safe.
- Volunteer Form (all church volunteers need to fill this out and return it to the office)
- Code of Pastoral Conduct (all church volunteers need to fill this out and return it to the office)
- Fingerprints (for everyone 18 and older volunteering with children, adults with special needs and the elderly)
- Fingerprint Information - includes link to the current fingerprint form.
- Download the current fingerprint form (updated Jan 7, 2018)
- Appointment scheduling is available at www.bioapplicant.com/nj
- The number to put into the "Contributor's Case #" (block #7) in the fingerprint form is: MET035
- If you are authorizing a 're-fingerprint' form, you will need to enter code MET035
- After fingerprinting, the MorphoTrust form and receipt should be photocopied and provided to the parish background coordinator (Jeannie Demetrio) as proof of processing.
- Virtus Training (for everyone 18 and older volunteering with children, adults with special needs and the elderly)
- Virtus Schedule (select "Metuchen, NJ (Diocese)" from the dropdown list)