Youth Group News
The Diocesan Youth Day is Sunday May 21 at Great Adventure. Download the permission slip and email me a note if you intend to come. Cost is $60 (includes ticket, lunch and transportation). If you have a season pass then you will need to pay $30 for food/transportation,
Your ticket includes a "bounce back" ticket that is good on any day at the park. We will be going back in August...just saying.
Our 4th annual St. Joseph's 5K will take place on June 10th.
- Please download the sponsor form and find some sponsors! This is turning into one of our largest (and only) fundraisers for our youth group. Spread the word to local businesses - most would be happy to support us - BUT they need to be asked!!
- Send this link out to your friends and family and get them to register for the race!
Check out the schedule (below) for the remainder of the year.
- Sunday, May 14: NO MEETING
- Sun, May 21: NJ Catholic Youth Rally at Great Adventure – tickets available soon.
- Bowling (date TBD)
- Sunday, June 4: Meeting 7-9pm Kickoff/preview 2017/18 theme
- Saturday, June 10: 5K [ALL HANDS]
- Sunday, June 11: Meeting 7-9pm
Check out our Instagram account: st.joesyouth
30 Hour Famine April 29-30, 2016
Day of LOVE Feb 13, 2016
- FOOD/SNACKS: We are desperately in need of snacks (peanut-free) and drinks (caffeine free). Chips, cookies (Oreos are peanut free), etc.
- Remember, any events off of the St. Joe's campus requires a permission slip - there are links included when needed!
Leave a Comment for
our Youth Group
Bible Study Interest Form